1. Wake up earlier. Not only does this improve productivity but it also gives you more time to make a good, hearty breakfast.
2. Make your bed. Let’s be real, being welcomed to a tidy bed after a long day at work/school (or a long day in general) is probably the best feeling anyone will ever experience.
3. If you want, spend a little more time on your appearance. Take some time choosing an outfit, applying make up or whatever. Do what helps you boost your confidence and self-esteem.
4. Stay hydrated, folks. Keep a bottle of water with you wherever you go.
5. Stretch everyday or start yoga (or do both, why not?)
6. Create a playlist consisting of songs that make you happy and listen to it. Listen to songs for the mood you want to be in, instead of the mood you are in.
7. Compliment at least one person per day. This could be an acquaintance, co-worker, class mate, stranger, whoever!
8. Use your manners. If someone holds the door for you, lets you go first etc, they did it voluntarily and didn’t have to do it, so a “thank you” wouldn’t hurt.
9. Eat your fruit and vegetables and always choose the healthy version over the junk food.
10. Have a good laugh. Catch up with friends, watch some ‘Parks and Recreation’, go see some stand-up comedy, reminisce about funny moments that have happened to you. You don’t need to be a doctor to know that humour has many benefits.
11. Be optimistic. Always look at the positives. There’s no point on focusing on the negatives because that isn’t going to help anyones mood at all.
12. Exercise. It doesn’t have to be anything to intense. A run around the block, a walk with your dog or even a ‘Just Dance’ session will do the job.
13.Bring a book/magazine or collect the daily newspaper with you. Spend you spare time reading.
14. Try and learn something new everyday. This can either be an interesting fact you saw online or a new skill someone taught you.
15. Help others when you are able to. Help your classmates with school work or offer to help you struggling neighbour lift those heavy objects.
16. Stop procrastinating. No matter how unmotivated you are to, push yourself and complete what you need to complete. Do what you gotta do. You know you’ll love yourself for doing it.
17. Drink some tea, because that stuff is goooooood (and also beneficial).
18.Make time to do things that help you relax, whether that’s painting, having baths, doing you nails or going for a run.
19. Don’t dwell on your mistakes, but instead grow and learn from them.
20. And lastly, be kind to yourself. If you love who you are, everyone else will
1. Sleep earlier, rise earlier - get off your phone, set a time, create a habit.
2. Read more - and not just shitty fanfics. Read them too. But read. Read classics, read newspapers, read magazines, read fictional books, read joke books. Just read.
3. Stay away from people who do not deserve you - you are worth a lot more. Fuck their shitty opinions.
4. Eat well - and I don’t mean diet. I mean, eat well. Eat healthy, indulge every once in a while, but don’t go overboard. Eat for your health and not for society.
5. Create a plan that will be enjoyable for exercise and just do it - no fucking around this year
6. Study well - an hour every single day. Just one hour of uninterrupted, that’s all it will take. Apprendre et travail dans Francais - Je ne sais pas si ce est juste, pardon a mon francais suiveurs
7. Pamper yourself- give yourself one hour. One hour a week to unwind. To week to wash your hair, leave in your conditioner, soak your skin, have a face mask, shave your legs, light some candles, drink some tea, put on nice smelling lotion and comfy pajamas, put on some nice music and sleep well.
8. Put in an effort - doing your hair nicely, putting on that clean change of clothes and a simple coat of mascara has a lot of power to make you feel a hell of a lot better
9. Learn new VOCAB - because why the fuck not? Write down your new words that you learn while reading, use them in conversations; expand your vocab, because when you are sitting in the exam room, you’ll be glad you have.
10. Plan an outing once a week - have something to look forward to, to be excited for. Experience new things.
11. Set small goals - 3 small things to do every day, and don’t sleep till you have them done. 3x365 knowledgeable achievements will be worth it - trust me
12. Meet new people - don’t be so quick to judge.
13. Love yourself - I’m still trying to figure this one out, but I’m beginning to feel like I am worth it.
14. Art - practice makes perfect. Work, and when you can’t work, learn. Discover artists and their pieces, their inspirations, their style. Document it. There is always something to do to improve, whether it be through practice or research.
15. Stick to these goddamn goals. 2015 will be the shit if I make it.
“Darling, he doesn’t care. He doesn’t think about you at night, he doesn’t see your face in a crowded room. He forgot the color of your eyes, even though he told you he had never seen something that beautiful. He doesn’t talk about you and about how bad he misses you. He doesn’t remember what it feels like to kiss your lips. Sweetheart, he doesn’t care about you, and you chasing him, only makes his ego bigger and your pride smaller. He doesn’t love you anymore. I’m so sorry.”
harry is so weird to me and always turned on that i can’t rly imagine him doing normal shit, i mean i can but i still see it in the most Harry Styles ™ way possible, like hair blowin in the wind while waiting for his food in the microwave despite no wind blowing cos he’s in a damn house, in skinny jeans and a sheer £1000 shirt while sorting his laundry, juggling fruit in the supermarket, leaving a tray of home baked goods for the housekeeping staff with a little note saying they’re gluten free….. also lots of nudity and strange noises
Harold. My tiny son. My 6 foot tall tiny rich son. My son who wears boots that could pay my car note. My son that tweets nothing but two syllable words and only takes aesthetic black and white pictures. My tiny weird son that spits water on innocent bystanders. I love you.